What are you listening to right now?

There is a lot to admire about Sweden, it’s a beautiful country but sometimes the Swedish people need to lighten up a bit. So serious! Punk rock would never have happened in Sweden. OK Britain is pretty screwed up right now but we have the creativity. I still want the pickled herring and the caviar you have in tubes though, man I love that stuff! :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s amazing at 1:13

1 Like

While spray painting a bed on my day off…

This would be more appropriate, though.

4 Likes

Anna Ternheim - This Is the One from the album A Space for Lost Time. A Swedish Singer-Songwriter!

2 Likes

There can be only one:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not sure posting a link to an entire radio station is a good idea, or within the rules if we have some!? I’'m sorry I don’t speak Spanish but it seems a little out of line. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is the pub section the rules a slightly more relaxed.

3 Likes

Yeah but a link to a whole radio station? That’s a big whack on a server! I get your point and I do believe in freedom :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

2012 - Stairway to heaven - Heart cover at Kennedy Center Awards
Drummer is Jason Bonham, the son of late John Bonham, the original drummer for Led Zepplin

It takes a lot of confidence to cover a band like that, with that song while they sit there and watch.

Pudge

8 Likes

Wow! Thanks @Pudge. I cried watching that. Not tears of sadness or of joy but just raw emotion. Nothing else to say. :heart:

1 Like
3 Likes

Top band and always fun too, great video it’s “Hicksville America” Dang brother I could be down in the Osarks hell yeah! :wink:

Lest we forget their greatness though:

Proper.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I just love this tune…
I can allready imagine myself cruising endlessly in that Delorean on an 80’s Tron-like VR highway :sunglasses:

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like