What are you listening to right now?

Gustav Holst

2 Likes

2007 - Mystic Voyage - Gandalf

2 Likes

A talent no longer with us, it seems.

7 Likes

John Lester Nash Jr. (August 19, 1940 ā€“ October 6, 2020)

7 Likes

R.I.P. Eddie and Johnny :peace_symbol:

Thank you both for such a great memories and feelings, legends!

3 Likes

Adrenaline:

Mosh! :grin:

2 Likes

Old skool but timeless:

Led Zep, and who can argue with that? :grin:

4 Likes

Bring on some new heroes:

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like

OK this one is very politically incorrect, but it was what it was, and of itā€™s time. No offence meant but youā€™ve gotta laugh! :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m listening to Heart and the song Shell Shock!

2 Likes

This is a really good album. A bit different to her usual style:

Wildflower. Check it :wink:

1 Like

The song that made them:

Enjoy! :grin:

4 Likes

Itā€™s been a long time since I listened to that song:

Heart

I think I like Heart and the song Barracuda the best! :heart:

1 Like

Barracuda, just listened to it. Hmmā€¦not sure about the song but I do like the chugging rhythm guitar riff. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard it so maybe it might grow on me. :smile:

1 Like

I think I have most albums with Heart. Do not like all albums. Like those who are more rock! More my taste!

Yeah I guess Iā€™m more Rock than not, but a good song is a good song whether it is Pop, Rock, Punk, Classical whatever! I have all sorts in my music collection, as I think a lot of people here do. Iā€™m getting the vibe that EndeavourOS people are the open-minded kind of people, and I like that we can share some music on our forum. :grin:

1 Like

It is a little different on forums that are not Swedish. I am/was quite active on Swedish forums a few years ago. If you have music files, you are a pirate in Sweden! It is apparently not possible to buy or rip CDs there :wink:

Classic. Not their biggest hit but I reckon itā€™s their best song. Personal opinion of courseā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes