What are good tv series to watch?

Heartland on Netflix. It is on TV in Canada.

You (Netflix) seasons 1-3 is a winner.

1 Like

List of the best gangster series selected by visitors to our site: Peaky Blinders, Power Book II: Ghost, Jett, Bad Blood, El Dragón: Return of a Warrior, Snowfall, White Gold, Baptiste, Pablo Escobar The Drug Lord, Mirzapur.

In the top there are new series of 2022, a plot description and trailers for series that have already been released.

Why nobody is talking about friends here or has everyone watched it already>>

The second season of “Resident Alien” is about to start.

It is a quirky satire on alien movies, but it has it’s moments as long as one doesn’t try to take it seriously.

Pudge

2 Likes

Because the topic is about shows related to “anything related to crime, murder, or investigating things”?

1 Like

I may have missed it along the way - but Wire in the Blood isn’t bad…

I’ve seen that Amazon has it for Prime - but I don’t know about other availability…

Just a little psycho in with the investigations!

1 Like

Well it’s proper :brain: :gun: all right :rofl:

Well this thread is one month old, I suggest we let it evolve to something more broad and general, already in line with the tilte:

What are good tv series to watch?

I really like Alfred Hitchcock Presents and the Alfred Hitchcock Hour. These are classics everyone should watch.

Also, I love Columbo, and Agatha Christie’s Poirot.

These are my favourite crime/mystery/thriller TV series, and they all also have very nice humour.

2 Likes

FBI, Blue Bloods, SWAT

Watch less television, read more books.

4 Likes

I fall asleep reading books.

1 Like

[What are good tv series to watch?

I liked Succession. And it was a surprise to me.
I think I’m getting old.

2 Likes

Some of us can’t read … :rofl:

4 Likes

@s4ndm4n Another one to add to your list. If you can find it, Waking the Dead, link , is really good. It talks about a unit in the Metropolitan Police that investigate cold case files.

Add Peaky Blinders to this list.

I watch all the space related shows and hence :enos_flag: is my favourite distro of all times :sunglasses:

1 Like

looks promising :alien:

3 Likes

This is aka “No Man’s Land, 2020” - One of the best series I ever watched:

2 Likes

Slow Horses

The Endgame

4 Likes