We always welcome testers for the ISO Development!

Hello lovely community!
Have you always wondered how we actually do it with the ISO?

who is testing all this and how does the installation actually work on the code side? Are you a user who has the time and desire to deal with such questions?

Sign up and start actively participating in the development, no special knowledge of programming is required, rather the opposite!

Because it’s all about making the installation as easy and safe as possible.

For example, test the ISO on real hardware to avoid problems with drivers.
The more we can test on different hardware, the better the stability of the installer will be.

Of course, it is always about testing new additions and changes and actively helping to shape them.

It is also not necessary to commit yourself, you can get on and off at any time.

The next release is imminent!

So join us!
Start Contribute!
Be part of our endeavour!
:v:

joe

20 Likes

do you have a link for more information?

6 Likes

I’d be interested in helping out. Where do I sign up?

7 Likes

I’d be happy to help out, I’m always testing out something or another - at least this way it would be for a good cause

3 Likes

As additional info: If you want to help us, you can just let us know in this thread and we will add you to the ISO tester group.
Anyone is welcome but we really need users who are willing to test our ISOs on Nvidia hardware supported by the latest driver.

@pycrk @smokey @waterbuffalo
Can we add you to the group?

8 Likes

I’m interested but don’t have Nvidia.

3 Likes

No problem, I will add you to the group.

4 Likes

Not an nVidia owner but I do have a couple of all-AMD, All-Intel based systems.
So if you think I could do some useful testing I would gladly do it.

3 Likes

I am willing to join in. Pc specs - ryzen 7 3750H, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4gb

1 Like

Hello, I’d be interested in helping out. My PC specs- AMD ryzen 5 4600H, NVIDIA GTX 1650

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Free to add me as well, should you need more. Got time and harddrives to spare, plus an Nvidia 1080 card.

4 Likes

added also :wink:

2 Likes

Yer, I don’t have a NVIDIA card but have access to another laptop that I should be able to test it out on either today/tomorrow also

2 Likes

I remember that i tried to install endeavour os a while back (maybe one year ago not sure) and it would install the latest nvidia drivers i think, i could install endeavour just fine but it would not boot into the desktop, now i am not sure but i think the latest iso has an option to not install the nvidia drivers. i have 2 old legacy nvidia gpu that uses the 340xx drivers and a few HDs here lying around

1 Like

Congrats for successful registration and inclusion !!
:partying_face:
:tada:
:piñata:

3 Likes

Nvidia MX150 hybrid optimus user here, reporting for duty, sir! :wink:

7 Likes

Great cards. I am entirely not eligible to participate due to lack of newer system.
My desktop runs 3 Gb RAM, Intel integrated graphics, and bought this in 2011.
:grin:
Rather I can test updates ! If updates hold good in my system, then it will be good in other modern system.

2 Likes

I have Optimus laptop. Notify me when something is ready to test :grin:

2 Likes

we do not handle legacy card and drivers for Nvidia Propritary drivers… only latest will be installed from ISO automatically if you can boot on them from boot menu :wink:

1 Like