Tinfoil hat time -- Microsoft patent for "Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data"

Who doesn’t? :innocent:

I wonder how this kind of discussions we are having would be looked upon say 200 years from now, if still some Homo Sapiens are around having access to some technology to do the “digging”.

2 Likes

Probably we would be looked on as something similar to Egyptian gods from our perspective :rofl:
We even got :frog: here!

Still, i hope there’s at least some sense left in humanity to say no to all that insane globalist anti-utopia crap, so we could survive at least next 100 years if not 200.
It’s not too late, but almost.

3 Likes

That’s admirable!
I have, sadly, been forced to revise the idea of “Intelligence” in an organism called “Homo Sapiens”.

2 Likes

Indeed, humanity have it’s ups and downs, which makes it increasingly harder to be a realist, not even optimist.

That being said, if you imagine yourself in XX century (places that i’ve mentioned as successful 1984 depiction) - you’ll realize it’s not even that bad as it were, just yet.

Which means we realistically still have some room for hope :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess it’s same as with facebook, unfortunately the only way is to lead by example.
Do good, be strong, help your neighbor and hope for the best! :partying_face:

Besides, a great man once said…

Fighting tyranny is FUN!

3 Likes

Amen to that!

2 Likes

Watering the Tree of Liberty something something…

…but expect the worst!

1 Like

For many many years people didn’t believe me about things. I started writing things down years ago I thought would come true.

I always pray I’m wrong. Unfortunately I have very few things that haven’t turned out to be right. I really wish I was wrong. Although it’s not looking good.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.