The forum is back

Yeah! Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

14 Likes

Yes, indeed, thank you!
Considering the duration of that issue I believe it is fair to assume that it was not easy to debug and to fix! Well done!

5 Likes

Agreed…Thank you to everyone who helped and their hard work…Glad the forum is back…I missed everyone…well except @keybreak. :clown_face:

4 Likes

honka_animated-128px-20

3 Likes

Our heros at work:

4 Likes

Thank you!

This is best community ever!

4 Likes

I had such a horrible abstinence being without my daily doses of interchange on this forum.
Glad it is back again!
And thanks for everyone’s hard work to make it work!

4 Likes

I am new here but I really missed having the forum available. Thankyou for everyone’s hard work getting it back up and going again!

2 Likes

I didn’t know where to go to help (or if I COULD have helped!). Glad it’s back - and thank you.

Someone else already fills this niche here, so I’m glad I’m not suited to going cold :turkey: !

2 Likes

I almost had to commit myself. The anxiety was getting the best of me. Withdrawal plays with your mind. :crazy_face:

Edit: I almost found myself going green! lol

7 Likes

Gobble, gobble @TurkeyJohn

Telegram is useful and I use it, much like Signal. But they are not for support.

After the forum going down, I really got to appreciate Discourse for its purpose-built function and how good it is to use.

Thanks to @Bryanpwo @joekamprad and the team for fixing it :clap:t4: Special mention to @jonathon after reading the post mortem of the incident

6 Likes

this would be the place:

2 Likes

I thought it was the end of the world. :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes that was horrible, they got me into reanimation so fast i wasn’t able to wear my :clown_face: makeup!!!

honka_animated-128px-15

2 Likes

LOL. I was like … oh no some one forgot to feed the hamster and the sever went down.

1 Like

There is always a little AWW and cat videos while you wait for the server to reboot.

@Bryanpwo
Don’t forget the message is still on the main webpage regarding the site being down.

2 Likes

I know, I literally just came home. :wink:

7 Likes

Personal live first…
:kissing_heart:

I mean also Bryan needs some food and wine and watching some series getting a bath or shower … we are humans :wink:

3 Likes