The best wallpaper's MY OPINION

By my opinion, I feel that simple but abstract wallpaper are really the best for the computer user.
Since you are looking at the wallpaper most of the time, it affects your emotions,mental state and your mood for the day, so i feel that these type of calm, relaxing wallpapers are the best.

best wallpaper
My Wallpaper
The endeavor os team should also add these simple but creative wallpapers in the library.

4 Likes

:thinking: we all different :blush:

" Since you are looking at the wallpaper most of the time "

I look @ window more on tile wm

:pray: for your nice share of screen shot … it look nice :+1:

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s a very nice wallpaper, yeah. Quite retro, but pleasantly so.

I wouldn’t call it the best wallpaper because that title can only belong to this one.

4 Likes

Hm, the image isn’t loading for me. Oh, wait… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@ndm tend to agree with your opinion, I have created a waybar config just to fit nicely with Sway’s default background and I avoid detailed wallpapers. There is a reason why you can see Win10 wallpaper unmodified, it just doesn’t catch the attention of users :joy: This goes for most of the other default wallpapers as well.

The best wallpaper’s MY OPINION:

TEAL-GREEN-Abstract

:popcorn:

We’re are all different …

7 Likes

For me there’s nothing like a “best” wallpaper. They all get boring after some time. On my phone (by far my most used device) it’s usually about a month until I get tired of the current one and need to find a new one.

Yeah, that’s true. For every wallpaper, except the one I linked above. That’s the only one that I always return to, throughout all these decades of computer use.

3 Likes

Interestingly, it is rare that the wallpaper is visible in my setup. I more or less always have windows covering my screen.

We would never be able to please everyone with a selection of wallpapers. My opinion is that it is much better to let people download/install whatever they prefer than to try to include something for everyone.

It is nice but a bit too distracting for me.

5 Likes

As a tiling wm user (not using any compositing/transparency effects), I pretty much never see the wallpaper anyways.
So +1 for @Kresimir 's favorite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It’s the logical choice. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Yepp. A plain white one is also not bad though if you are tired and close to fall asleep. Open new workspace and boom, you’re awake again :wink: poor mans coffee :joy:

5 Likes

pepe nuclear

6 Likes

Or simply a transparent wallpaper:

How about a transparent Desktop.

transparent

Pudge

EDIT:
A long long time ago, in a forum far away, someone showed something similar to this done in Photo Shop. Then the challenge was for others to do the same. This was the best one in my opinion so it has been sitting on my LAN server for ages.

Any takers with their attempt to do this?

10 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

asdasd

1 Like

THIS IS MY OPINION
Everyone has a different perspective of the same thing so I won’t waste our time deciding what is BEST.
I just expressed my opinion, some might contradict me but I respect your opinions.
I don’t think there is any reason to keep this thread flowing for much longer.
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLIES

OK
:innocent: