After two weeks of vacations i made a system update (sudo pacman -Syu) and after restarting and selecting to boot EndeavourOS on grub list, the system will begin to load and then get stick with a blinking dash and cannot log in the system even trying to change to tty (i will see the login text and then system statt to blink dash again)
I tried to chroot and reinstall grub. Still the same. Then I chroot and restore a timeshift backup and got a working system again. Bur if I update it breaks again.
Some info: I dual boot with Debian Stable, have a NVidiaCard (LegacyDriver, 470) and I manly use lts kernel (have default one installed and it wont load too).
I am clueless about what I could try next to fix it since I’m.noot used to need to fix things like these (manly used Debian Stable for the last 3 years and before that Windows) Thanks in advance for any help you may provide