[SOLVED] Need help mounting ufs drive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Saw your home page
A 3 Stooges fan I see!
I use DCH Attorney On wifes windows machine.
That made my week!
LMAO

1 Like

Guilty as charged. I grew up in northern Illinois and we got WGN ch 9. Every Sat morning they had 3 Stooges films.

Pudge
I try to think, but nothin’ happens!

1 Like

I’m next door in Indiana, I remember those days!
I wish it didn’t take so long to copy these drives, now I want to watch my stooge
collection :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to mention as far as the webserver goes, I mostly used mine inside the home-network and only opened it up if I was going to use it for something. However, ever since the service provider added 2 ip addresses public/private I guess, I can’t figure out how to get the dns and the router to co-operate, I gave up and haven’t revisited it for some time. That was about 3 years ago.

1 Like

I live in Colorado now since Aug 1990. I now consider Illinois a really great place to be from. 'Nuf said.

If I understand your dns comment correctly, this would be taken care of by a DDNS service, such as no-ip.com There is a free version, and a paid version @ $24 per year. There are also other companies that provide the same service.

Pudge

5 posts were split to a new topic: List your favorite recipes, as you can’t live on tech alone

The ASRock Q1900-ITX motherboard is no longer available. Here is what I would use if getting another MB. It is designed for HTPC (as was the Q1900-ITX) but it would work very well for a server. TDP of 10 watts for the CPU. The 80 watt picoPSU should handle this just fine.

ASRock J5005B-ITX motherboard

Intel Jw005 processor specs

You could of course use any old hardware laying around to experiment on. Then if you wish to build something permanent consider the above.

Pudge

1 Like

@MrEd Just wondering how well the moving files is going off that nas4free?

@ricklinux
Slowly, still on first drive.
I was able to copy the whole drive, format relatively quickly.
Now trying to put files back, but going very slow.