Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

That’s why I share it ! Yes the Crucial P5 500Go would not stay long at this Christmas price…

Also 5 year warranty!

Impatiently waiting for mine to be delivered.

A staggering 5 MB hard drive from IBM!

five-megabyte-hard-drive

:upside_down_face:

I used to deliver those (and related items) on my air-ride furniture 18-wheeler… paid well, too! By the end of that for me, it was disc packs of perhaps 1 GB at about half the size… (but the system cabinets were still head high…)

I may have also bought an LG 29" ultrawide monitor, to replace my Benq 27" 16:9 monitor :see_no_evil:

Not a big upgrade in size, but the different form factor will do wonders for me.
I’m following a few courses online or through ebooks, and it’ll come in handy if I want a text editor and a website/pdf open on the same screen.

It also has better rgb coverage, so for graphical work it’ll be a plus too :slight_smile:

20201224_123201

Got the same mayby lg 32 was better haha

My desk is too small for a 32 :sweat_smile:

btw, for the price these 29" screens are going at bol.com right now, you can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

Mooi man!

Dank je!

I wish I had space for a desktop setup. Alas, I’m basically stuck with laptops until someday I have a bigger place. Great looking setup you got there! Speakers, screen and all.

Yeah same with me. I’m thinking of building a bigger desk as a prerequisite :slight_smile:

Does Christmas count as a purchase? I can’t wait for the computer to finally get here for it!

IMG_20201224_185213 IMG_20201224_173247

Not a purchase, but good old Santa brings me this for x-mas :

20201226_163927

Oh yeah, this is on my list for sometime in the future. The tinkerer in me craves this :slight_smile:
I’ve studied their offer and still think about which of their kits is best to have around for all possible purposes around the house.

The Pro Tech Toolkit seems the more versatile one IMHO…

IMG_20201226_171738

4 Likes

A new Ulcerate shirt for myself

image

Decided that in the New Year I’ll put my rediscovered love of linux to use and see how far up the LPIC certification ladder I can get by the end of the year…

Starting at the bottom, of course.

20201228_122929

Jinhao
Right now I have two of these stupidly cheap Jinhao pens, it writes beautifully and didn’t ‘hard start’ when I left it for 3 weeks. One has my Lamy black ink, the other a Pelikan 4001 blue. Wicked.

PXL_20201230_144044336

Very pleased. Razor sharp, hella pretty and a great replacement for old faithful.