Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Just ordered a new case for my gaming rig. A be quiet! Pure Base 500DX. The plan is to take my current gaming rig case and replace the Cougar case that I am using on the home server. I am waiting for it to arrive and will post pictures once it arrives.

Here is a publicity photo from the company.

12 Likes

Try out ice tower . It come at last

14 Likes

impressive ram usage!

3 Likes

Heat pipes for the win.

5 Likes

An Amazon Alexa :grin:

Really cheap. I only paid 54€ for it…

3 Likes

30 posts were split to a new topic: About Alexa, privacy and other such matters
Please refrain from continuing this off-topic discussion on this thread.

Lineage OS :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Nice! I have an X1 Carbon, great machine.

3 Likes

Just ordered one of these:

With lockdown mark 2 coming to Thailand wanted access to PLEX, Netflix, Steam games and the PS4 in the bedroom. It’s a bargain for all that even if I believe it is jam packed full of ads. ( will probably give my pihole quite a work out )

Will allow my son access to all our technology when I have to teach online from the living room.

4 Likes

What? No water cooler?

2 Likes

Sure is. Ice Tower. Question of time.

2 Likes

@LizziAS
5555555 i think about that :rofl:

3 Likes

GrapheneOS!

1 Like

This new project

No mine :woozy_face: Clever person on web design it , i try build as it look great ( my opinion )

19 Likes

i can print the case if you want…sadly only 3d printer i do not have a laser cutter…

2 Likes

Done by friend

need small clean

12 Likes

Still looks nice!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

he also have an Ender 3? Quality looks very similar to mine, can be enhanced if you play with speed temperature and stuff on the settings before rendering the data, i have little less distortions

1 Like

The annoying Google TV launcher full of recommendations for services I don’t use has been removed:

Just needed a couple of adb commands to sort it out.

6 Likes