Share Your Linux Memes

Now that’s Funny!

:rofl:

3 Likes

28 Likes

4 Likes

Is this NSFW content? :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t get it, is this guy hated by the community as a general consensus? Is he just boring? The guy puts up a bit more show lately. Is that the problem?

ist this Derek Taylor from Distrotube?

1 Like

No idea!
Just found the picture funny. I guess it just appeals to my somewhat peculiar sense of humor.

I haven’t been able to follow through any of his videos to the end without fastforwarding. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

19 Likes

There are worse, and less accurate out there. However, being CONSTRAINED to watch, with no escape…right through…and the next… :grin:

1 Like

No, when it comes to clueless Linux tubers, Derek is among the least bad of them. Many of his videos are actually entertaining, philosophically valuable, and you may even learn a thing or two. Just take everything anyone on youtube tells you wih a grain od salt. Derek, like pretty much everyone in his line of work, has been known to spread misinformation and give bad advice.

Now I want Linux by Adidas, to have true пацанский experience.

7 Likes

GopnikOS, I’d use it…

dv8y2020281632020-05-284807969slavic_penguin

5 Likes

I know his videos and know his style. I was confused how he got to be the butt of a joke. There are other guys out there much more cringe that would’ve fit that meme better. I was just curious if he somehow got pariah status in the recent past.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Well, it’s not a particularly funny joke, in my opinion. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It all depends on point de vue. At least there can’t be (or rather shouldn’t be) any “dispute” about that.

:telescope:

1 Like

:wink:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Imagine using javascript as a shell language for your system and to use a web-browser as a package manager for the system extensions.
Oh wait…

3 Likes

Yeah right. Most have no idea! :smile:

1 Like