Share Your Linux Memes

10 Likes

I never had the MX, Kali, or second return to Manjaro. I also donā€™t plan to leave endeavour for Debian, openSUSE or fedora. If I went anywhere from here, it would be back to mainline arch. I am too spoiled on having the AUR that non-arch stuff annoys me.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a meme, I went from WSL to EndeavourOS. I found it funny.
Everyoneā€™s linux journey is different

3 Likes

I jumped from Garuda to EndeavourOS. What does it mean that I skipped the valley of despair? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You should not focus on this, you had achieved the state of enlightenmentā€¦
:partying_face:
:enos_flag:

1 Like

And hopefully some competence as well on the flight over the Valley of Despair.

No offense, just kidding :wink: :innocent:

I must have missed that version. Was it a thing :rofl:

It was only the worst version of windows to ever come outā€¦and that is saying a lot since there has been several bad versions of windows through the years. Though honestly I am thankful for itā€™s existance because its horrible performance inspired me to try other operating systems that arenā€™t windows.

Bah Dum Tss

14 Likes

The Linux Experiment on YouTube

3 Likes

Right on the point
:100: :100: :100:

10 Likes

Literally me!

2 Likes

@Kresimir

2 Likes

I migrated to EOS for convenience. Between the official repos and the AUR I can find everything I want. Itā€™s just too easy to provision a new installation of EOS. Recently though I gave Fedora 36 a test drive. By installing RPM Fusion and flatpak support I achieved a similar experience with the DNF package manager. First time thatā€™s ever happened for me outside the arch ecosystem. More recently I installed MX21 and checked all the boxes in the software storeā€“debian backports, MX testing, etc. and got the same deal. Clearly MX/Debian software catalogs have expanded since the last time I used MX. I got everything I wanted with no need for PPAs. Iā€™m not planning on ditching EOS, but itā€™s nice to have more options.

2 Likes

Do people really compile kernels on their fridges?

I donā€™t know. But Chuck Norris can install vanilla arch on a smart watch using only voice commands.

4 Likes

Glad to see such improvement with Fedora and Debian. I used Ubuntu long ago where I had to go hunting for PPAs. Also I read somewhere that Debian Testing is just as bleeding edge as Arch Linux.

And yes itā€™s good to have options.

1 Like

This entire thread.

8 Likes

4 Likes