Share Your Linux Memes

I hated updating windows back in the days, but now I do just that several times a day :smiley:

1 Like

But now, there is no obligation to reboot and no system freeze during updatesā€¦ And they are faster.

Thatā€™s a big difference in the daily use of an OS between Windows and Linux

2 Likes

louis

:sun_with_face:

10 Likes

They all want babies with Archā€¦

hnyld

3 Likes

Butā€¦ thatā€™s EVERY year! Not the most numerous, but the best available.

If you want numbers, realize that supposedly anti-piracy laws that require an OS to be sold with a machine have created todayā€™s situationā€¦ and Microsoft wasnā€™t spanked very hard for this anti-competitive BS law influencing they managed.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Well finally someone figured out to use sudo, now itā€™s gonna happen :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, I change $ to # :smiley:

OMG, after using a tranlator I understand it better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€œis not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.ā€ :worried:

4 Likes

Arch user 31.12.2021 / 211231 :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I confess. that was me, but without the fireworks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

9ah4t3rnq7981

14 Likes

Itā€™s either like this or screens flashing and ppl typing on the keyboard like crazy.

5 Likes

My God, that people are pro h4xXx0rzzz!!!111 :scream:

Amateurs! They donā€™t even have a Nintendo Power Glove.

And, to be frank, the number lazer-raptors and beautiful viking women dressed in bikini armour is disappointingly low.

5 Likes

I mean come on, comparing any hacker to hackerman is not really fairā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Look at him, you canā€™t even come close.

5 Likes

Hah i was expecting the third guy to join in play the keyboard too. If three monkeys press keys on a computer, they can turn any hacking attemp around. I find this an insult to anyoneā€™s intelligence, unless it was satire.

1 Like

:rofl: maybe with some sleep in between. So it seems that is really doing something.