Share Your Desktop

Exactly as @rinwolf1312 said…

Open the Extensions app and click the download button at the top. Then search and install Transparent Panels extension.

2 Likes

It’s my goto now. “I put that $h!t on everything.” :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

when you say Cinnamon Dock, where is it? I thought pinning icons to the taskbar or installing plank my only two options?
Unless is one of these two from Cinnamon Spice store link that @rinwolf1312 gave me?:
simp

thanks still stumbling my way around

Perhaps the wrong terminology. Apologies. The standard Cinnamon PANEL. Hence, Transparent Penel extension.

got it thank you.

1 Like

@drunkenvicar also worth noting that all panels will be transparent by default, but it’s possible to ignore specific panels in the extension settings

3 Likes

Exactly.

@drunkenvicar, here’s my settings. Ignoring all but the bottom panel…

7 Likes

@UncleSpellbinder

thank you both. embarrassed. how do I install it? It’s unpacked here in pic:
unp
don’t see a /.sh or nothing.
It won’t populate Manage applets page and it can’t be found in downloads:

edit: haven’t tried rebooting, still have to work a couple hours

@drunkenvicar

You have to click the extension to highlight it, then enable it by clicking the + sign.

s

Once enabled, click the right gear button to configure.

ss

EDIT:

Again, it’s not an applet. It’s an extension. Applets and extensions are two different things:

2 Likes

man I feel dumb. thanks again. you’ve been my package fixer, guru, and therapist today! truly a spellbinder with many hats. maybe you can do my taxes in the fall :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My mathematics skills are severely lacking. :laughing:

1 Like

Me trying to figure out a simple math problem…

k

4 Likes

I hear you.
In middle school I had to take a math class called ‘Math Anxiety.’ I sh*t you not.

1 Like

Modified Breeze Dark into Black Breeze, set Konsole and Kate into Nord took @UncleSpellbinder ’ s wallpaper. Voila a nearly perfect Desktop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

endeavour with my wallpaper and fixes for xfce theming :smiley:

12 Likes

added a cool dock

10 Likes

same icon set as the one in OpenSuse however it obviously has more of a fall feel

12 Likes

EndeavourOS Gnome with daily changing desktop wallpaper … :slight_smile:

14 Likes

New version of Lilidog [2024.08.31]

20 Likes

wicked setup

1 Like