Share Your Desktop

13 Likes

What type aircraft is the wallpaper?

Looks like Dassault Rafale

1 Like

I have a few too many UI extensions creating some useless redundancy in things at the moment, but this is definitely one of those situations where I just haven’t made up my mind on what to cut yet lol! LOVE THIS WALLPAPER, EOS TEAM! AWESOME! :slight_smile:

GNOME+WAYLAND:

16 Likes

Looks nice your GNOME!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s an on-going work in progress. Like I’m eventually going to get rid of one of the bars (probably the bottom bar). I don’t need 2. I do like the Mac-esque dock option that is available and I may end up on that in addition to dumping the top bar entirely in favor of a widget or 2. Fly-Pie is an interesting prospect to me, for example. https://github.com/Schneegans/Fly-Pie

1 Like

I noticed that you have a top and a bottom panel/bar.
I use only a top panel with dash-to-panel and configure it minimally (no pinned apps etc.):

Yes, I know of this but I have never used it. For now, I am content with Super key, type a couple of letters and launch the app.

3 Likes

Less " point + click " alway good ! You soooooo correct " Super key, type a couple of letters"

simple ,fast :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

:100:

Also for my mostly used apps I have keyboard shortcuts, usually Alt plus only one letter. It’s even faster than Super key …

1 Like

same me .
Gnome alway be keyboard focused if people real look into it :wink:

may be WM time :wink:. for you .

forgive little off topic!

2 Likes

You got it! I have been thinking about this lately.
Not much of a virtual machine installations kind of person, I think I’ll make a minimal Arch install and try out WM:s there on real hardware. Will be fun learning new stuff!

2 Likes

Hi from iran :iran: !

Simple endeavouros setup with 2 monitors, intel and nvidia graphics and gnome with 4 extentions :slight_smile:
Its been amazing so far!

10 Likes

Hi @Nima!
Looks nice! Enjoy your EnOS-GNOME !

1 Like

16 Likes

on X86 it never interest me. Arm different story :blush: live in vm’s atm

2 Likes

1 Like

@pebcak

here one i use ATM :blush: if i no on bspwm ,gnome xfce4 ( Arch ) i on this xfce (Endeavouros )

also use Fedora,Debian ,openSUSE when want change

11 Likes

Looks very nice! :clap:

Me too! Except Debian :blush:

13 Likes

Nice, what gtk and/or terminal theme did you use ?

1 Like