Share Your Desktop

16 Likes

Changed out the wallpaper, color scheme set from the wallpaper in Plasma settings, and swapped the icon color to better match the color scheme again.

18 Likes

That looks nice :+1:

2 Likes

playing around with fish and starship

currently running profile 2 with arc-kde

11 Likes

This looks cool…
How did you get workspaces 1,2,3,4 without border, just number
Screenshot_20230422_161820

Konsave only saves theme configurations right ?

2 Likes

Im on Plasma using VirtualDesktopBar. I have only specified the number in the kDE settings under workspaces. Everything else you set in VirtualDesktopBar

by default, yes
But you can setup konsave for your wishes. Take a look at at konsave page at the end

2 Likes

13 Likes

Oftentimes, “desktops” gather likes here for the wallpapers used, regardless of their underlying WM / DE, nor their grade of customization, me thinks. :wink:

Today I read someone on this forum, saying something like, ‘Who ever looks at desktops, anyway’.

That statement seems to miss the point, by neglecting the (if not instant-) response felt by someone who may have put many hours of “cosmetic work” into their (beloved) desktop…

Creating customized desktops in this thread sometimes reminds me of this:

Explainer:
I used to be somewhat involved in marketing American custom-motorcycles, earlier in my life, years before that tv-series came on… :wink:

3 Likes

My cinnamon-desktop.

16 Likes

There i was think it about FUN + show great unique desktops from free think unique people who enjoy freedom that GNU/Linux give + it’s endless possibilities.

it all fun anyway :rofl: so here my lite fun for day

18 Likes

SICK & WICKED, nice setup

that’s kool asf man <3

My EndeavourOS-openbox install with gis-weather app running.

12 Likes

8 Likes

on same line my main :blush:. clean ,simple (how should be ) :wink:

11 Likes

DWM bloating with clickable blocks.

4 Likes

Do we really need all bloatware software, or should we stick with the current needs?

10 Likes

10 Likes

GNOME rocks! :metal:t5:

2 Likes

arch + xfce desktop

14 Likes