Share Your Desktop

Thanks & yup plasma

1 Like

Keeping it simple with KDE Plasma:

Screenshot_20221101_140055

Message me if you want the vector files for the monochromatic Endeavour OS logo I edited. This is why my aspect ratio is weird btw

7 Likes

Ha, iā€™ve guessed correctly before clicking the link!
Cool laptop :star_struck:

1 Like

How is that framework device? I had never heard of them before, certainly an interesting concept.

1 Like

Installed Dracula color scheme for Terminator and Geany, no need for tweaking anymore.

Capture dā€™Ć©cran_2022-11-01_23-43-56

7 Likes

Itā€™s excellent: all the portability of a laptop with the peace-of-mind repairability of a DIY desktop. My only gripes are that the trackpad clicks inconsistently and thereā€™s only Intel motherboards available, but thatā€™s it

Good to know. I was very excited when I checked out the page. I used to love the DIY ability of my old desktop that I had from 2007 to 2016. I upgraded things all the time. But when I went full laptop I never realized how much I was going to miss that :smiling_face_with_tear: I have been considering upgrading my setup since itā€™s a 2012 MacBook Pro. I keep going back and forth with just getting more RAM and a SDD in this old thing or just getting a new one. This may be the answer lol

1 Like

Itā€™s nice to see something other than this constantly hyped dark mode.

3 Likes

bit more Gimp fun on ARM.

Just-EndeavourOS_ARM

16 Likes

Finally made some more tweaks to my Openbox only session. I finally got the panel how I think I want it, for now lol. I also cleaned up my conky and actually created some key bindings. But the big accomplishment was getting the dual screens working on start up now. I still have some more things to play around with, but it is now very usable
Screenshot_2022-11-03_10-02-34

Screenshot_2022-11-03_10-15-47

13 Likes

Good looking !!! Here is my Xfce Desktop

Capture dā€™Ć©cran_2022-11-03_16-53-02

13 Likes

very clean

Thank you danny ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Capture dā€™Ć©cran_2022-11-03_18-25-46

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know QMMP, looks like their devs are Xmms nostalgic. :slightly_smiling_face:

if you are nostalgic too you will like Qmmp, Xmms and Audacious ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Nice wallpaper

1 Like

indeed theseā€¦ colors and stardust

1 Like

A little color for the fall

2022-11-03 Enji-clean.jpg

10 Likes

eos

9 Likes