Share Your Desktop

Welcome to :enos: !!

1 Like

@ricklinux Nice wallpaper!

1 Like

Thanks Ramon! Iā€™ll leave these up and hosted on postimg for the foreseeable future in case anyone wanted to use it. One with the logo the other without, enjoy! https://postimg.cc/gallery/xzp66hP

1 Like

I like the one without the EOS logo better. I feel like the outer part of the eos logo and the inner part are too close in color but the rest of the wall paper is awesome.

Yea the logo was a bit of an afterthought. I do like how the red contrasts off of the black and stainless in the center though, may have to redo it with a red apollo lander or something else. :thinking:

1 Like

Itā€™s no secret that my daily driver is fedora, now Iā€™m on stable, I left rawhide a bit aside.

Captura de tela de 2022-05-14 22-33-49

Captura de tela de 2022-05-14 22-34-19

6 Likes

welcome :enos:
:1st_place_medal: and awesome retro looking setup!!!

1 Like

its still the truth that @ricklinux is the only person get the title right ā€¦ he shows the Desktop not some windows :wink:

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, iā€™ve been thinking of creating my own wallpaper someday

1 Like

7 Likes

Sticker are ood :wink:
But nice shoes :hiking_boot:

1 Like

My old shoes And1 Thunder.

images

these stickers I got from the groupā€™s friend and GNOME developer, Georges Stavracas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/feaneron.com/2022/03/17/boatswain-your-stream-deck-app-for-linux/amp/

I was frustrated because calamares couldnā€™t install the latest ISO Apollo in gnome-boxes, I donā€™t remember the error now, but Iā€™ll try again, endeavouros is still installed next to fedora in my athlon II PC.

20220515_115445

1 Like

We do stickershots now? :rofl: Ok.
My laptop is old, about 6 years old, the stickers too:

12 Likes

I need a fedora and debian stickers kkkkk Ubuntu no more.

IMG_20180527_062351

3 Likes

STOP unethical thought experiments - Free Schrodingerā€™s cat

LOVE it! :rofl:

Honka_old-128px-34

4 Likes

Kkkkkkkkkkk i used this fedora release and others like a beef miracle, spherical cow fedora versions with numbers argh!!!

Kkkkk change your ā€œmakeā€ to meson and ninja or cmake

Sure, then Iā€™ll edit my photos to look 10-20 years younger :stuck_out_tongue:

Linux is freedom and choice. Thatā€™s why I like it. I want there to be options for what everyone likes/needs and not just what I like (which can change too). :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Ubuntu Budgie with Raspberry Pi Tweak tool
Screenshot from 2022-05-15 15-59-20

8 Likes