Share Your Desktop

You can move the launcher icons from the right if the panel to the default ones on the left, by right click on them ,:wink:

Amazing the Desktop possibilities with EndeavourOS ! :rocket:

desktop_EOS_FLVAL

It is a while :slight_smile: current updatye of desktop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange you donā€™t get the art ascii EOS logo cause itā€™s now running directly from update seen on the forum.

Interesting @ringo I see that your Ryzen 2400G is running well on EOS.
I have problems with a 2200G on dadā€™s computer blocked at Deepin 15.7 (debian), couldnā€™t update version after this one. GPU Ryzen needs more recent kernel than 4.15.0-29 to work new Deepin version. So, when I see EOS rolling with already Kernel 5.3.7, Iā€™m thinking to change but not sure that Deepin desktop running well on it ! :thinking:

i didnt use the screenfetch-git , currently my brain canā€™t handle some output :stuck_out_tongue: thats me not the pc :slight_smile:

personal i use lxqt and metacity, also changed the metacity package not to use zenity but qarma because i dont want webkit2gtk installed , thats uselessā€¦

deepin desktopā€¦ i dont have some feedback because its build for debian and is a mix of applications and code is kinda hybrid gtk/qt5 but most qt5ā€¦ cannot telll, personal processor runs well linux-lts also :wink:

edit :

i know screenfetch show rams different offcourse is just my brainā€¦ :slight_smile:

screenfetch
Screenshot_2019-10-20_15-28-44

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-10-21_06-18-21

A new screenshot for a new background. The picture is the last picture sent from Cassini before it burned up in Saturnā€™s atmosphere. It is quite beautiful in my opinion.

By the way: all I did with the panel was unlock it, move it to the top of the screen, then lock it in place.

10 Likes

Screenshot_2019-10-21_09-21-48

7 Likes

Thanks @ve9cbc, so beautiful space. Cassini ending is 13-year tour of Saturn.

cassini_finaldives_artwork
Youā€™re welcome FLVAL. Space is beautiful no question! Hereā€™s the picture without the titlebar on top - in case you want to use it.

12 Likes

Thanks @ve9cbc, I took it for sure. The story behind gives something more to this pictureā€¦
Maybe, this is what we see after a long journey of human life ! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Decided on a bit of redecorating :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe @ve9cbc would like itā€¦Even if this is not the real last picture from Cassini after checking !
desktop_EOS_FLVAL_2

8 Likes

progress on i3-EnOS:
screenshot

8 Likes

Wallpaper? Beauty.

On a ā€œwild hairā€, I decided give KDE a shot (after a while of using GTK based DEā€™s). Here is the result:
Screenshot_20191026_124936

7 Likes

Very nice!

This is just fascinating, thank you for sharing it

1 Like

some plasma users give me some desktop hop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very beautiful. Can you give us details?