Share Your Desktop

widget heaven for you widget crazies :rofl: @OdiousImp it look fantastic BTW :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve moved to Dracula as well. Itā€™s color scheme has an EndeavourOS ā€œfeelā€ to it.

I acutally prefer Tela Purple to the provided Dracula icon themeā€¦

3 Likes

Same. The bit I like about dracula is the purple bit and the icons focus on the black thing

1 Like

my_desktop

This is my desktop. I spend more time in it, rather than the real desktop, which is always under the working one. It depends on the web browser I use for the day/week. In this browser, the image changes everyday.

12 Likes

simple Arch i3 arm ā€¦

did a MOD on nice wallpaper i find
2021-02-18-01:07:27-screenshot

15 Likes

Screenshot_20210217_234808

9 Likes

Raspberry Pi 4 Model b with 4 GB RAM running EndeavourOS Sway on wayland with WiFi
neo

background

Thanks to the devs at Archlinux Arm for their hard work, and thanks to @Shjim for the great background.

Also, thanks to @OdiousImp and @morten-b for their work on the Sway theming and configuration. Without them there wouldnā€™t be an Arm version.

EDIT:
Anyone interested in the x86_64 version of Sway Theming:
https://github.com/OdiousImp2604/Sway-EndeavourOS

Just remember, your x86_64 machine must be wayland capable.

Pudge

11 Likes

Would you mind sharing that wallpaper?
Havenā€™t managed to find it on the web.

1 Like

@OutOfPhase
wallhaven-3zzkdv

6 Likes

Todayā€™s desktop. Panel is autohidden.
today
By the way, it is the Yandex browser.

10 Likes

@OutOfPhase

or full rez " https://wallhaven.cc/w/3zzkdv "

2 Likes

No bad for old Mac :wink:

MacPro 2021-02-19

10 Likes

One could say the experience made it wiser!

2 Likes

ā€œEndeavouros Arm teamā€ - A well earned title for a brilliant helpful person! Well done @Shjim !

6 Likes

My Attempt at my own colorscheme - (using gruvbox gtk3 for now :laughing:) but soon that will change too!

2021-02-19T17:25:31,266410217+00:00

17 Likes

Screenshot_20210219_135646

12 Likes

@ricklinux

nice Endeavouros icon in bar :+1: shame you no change to Endeavour icon ā€¦ would look great 2021-02-19-arch-conky :heart: wallpaper BTW

1 Like

I would if I could do that. You tell me how to add the EndeavourOS icon to it. :wink:

1 Like

I never try conky ā€¦ might look :wink: just thought it would look good ā€¦

1 Like

This one is just simple monitor widget.

1 Like