Saying goodbye

I have re-installed Endeavouros, and Firestorm version 6.0.2, which I got from the viewers website, works fine for now in Opensim.

Showing my own virtual venue place, just in case you are interested :slight_smile: :

Firestorm602os

6 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear your staying, I run three Distros, EndeavourOS, Debian and Slint (based on Slackware).

I switched from Arch to EndeavourOS because even though I’ve installed Arch about 10 times, it’s still tedious, EndeavourOS is much easier to install.

Debian has many more command line programs and it’s easy to get espeak, espeakup and speech-dispatcher working in console which is necessary for might visually impaired users.

I think I got Arch speaking but I haven’t gotten EndeavourOS speaking in console with no graphics running.

Slint has a very committed developer who is working very hard to get blind users the programs they need and ORCA working in MATE Desktop. See http:/slint.fr

Stay around, this is a very helpful group.

Regards,

David

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Broken update packages

Almost a week ago that I wanted to say goodbye, and now I am still running it without any problems the last days, on 2 pc’s and 1 laptop. I don’t know if this topic is still valid.

5 Likes