Here my test results:
- iso starts fast and reliable in legacy and EFI mode
- Installer is easy to understand but failed creating new partition table on hdd. I must first delete mbr and existing partition table on command line using dd. If so: Installer starts its work with a nice little slide show
- installation finished very (!) fast. Result is a bootable xfce installation with AURs enabled.
- creating a new partition table fails if there is a partition table exitent (not tested if there must be Linux partitions or not)
- I installed with activated WIFI internet connection and choosed “german” installation - all needed packages seemed to be downloaded and installed
- When starting the new system there is an error of updater “cannot download from url…” I can start update on console using yay -Syu - so there must be an issue.
Looks nice at this stage. Activatiing AURs in general is a good idea (I think) - I love it. Localization selection is nice, too (you can select a language and a location in seperate).
WIFI is working ootb.
I like it!