Problems to boot Windows

The problem you are having is that the usb you are using needs to be plugged into a usb 2.0 port! Try other usb ports on your computer.

Ok, i will try later … let’s see what happen … thanks.

1 Like

Just passing by - are we sure that his Windows is trying to boot EFI? Isn’t Boot Manager an MBR thing?

I don’t think so. I think that’s what Microsoft calls it. Windows Boot Manager.

ricklinux. No, my pc has three ports, i tried this time all of them, same message …

@freebird54 I don’t think i can understand your question, i have three OS Linux system installed BIO/UEFI

Try another USB stick maybe?

O’K i will …

Which doesn’t mean that the Windows ISO you have is expecting that - although one suspects it SHOULD. Before booting with it, does it show UEFI in its description?

Just another thing to eliminate on the road to a solution… :grin:

Well, nothing wrong with the ISO download (first time I downloaded Win10 in four years, I feel dirty). :nauseated_face:

Just a shoot in the dark, couldn’t it be that Balena Etcher dropped Win10 ISO support; hence the Woe recommendation?

Another stick … same result.

I want to show someting, why this?Screenshot_2020-08-22_13-48-14

Is your computer set up to boot from UEFI or Bios? I’m having a hard time understanding what the problem is. Something you are doing is incorrect but i can’t get a handle on it.

It is UEFI

Okay …but i’m just not getting what the problem is. Sorry, I have tried.

No problem, thank you very much!.

Is it overthere any one trying to get this on USA without any problem?.

In case of any doubt about UEFI …

Screenshot_2020-08-22_15-10-22

So what resolved the issue downloading it from another country? Or you just showing it’s UEFI?

Showing that it’s UEFI. But I also ask if anyone in the USA has this problem …

And also now I’m going to download it in English (I was doing it for Spanish).

Maybe that is a good idea.

I give up.

Maybe some developer wants to try and install stockfishNNUE in scid_vs_pc if this is the case …

• just make sure to leave the “NNUE” enabled by default !!.

Thanks to everybody.

Doesn’t Microsoft help their customers ??

2 Likes

You have to pay. :smile:

3 Likes