Oh man this is crazy!

This is crazy, but true…
You don’t want to come across these…Fishing has changed for me after watching this.
I just thought I’d share

2 Likes

I think I can see what he did wrong there… :thinking:

3 Likes

“I am not a sock puppet human” :yum:

2 Likes

Cod, Haddock and other things are much tastier anyway. I think I’ll stick to the Fish ‘n’ Chip shop!

1 Like

Although I have a deep passion for Tuna Sashimi, and those tuna are massive! You wouldn’t catch one of those on the end of a rod.

2 Likes

I ate pufferfish sushi last week. I’m very anxious now!!

1 Like

Whoa, Fugu! You’re a brave guy. Were you in Japan?

1 Like

Not sure If you are referring to me, but yes, I lived in Okinawa for 2 years.

1 Like

Yeah I was referring :smile:

I used to work over there sometimes, but never been to Okinawa. I wondered because I’ve never heard of it being available outside Japan. I love Japanese food! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Japanese food is my favorite, surpassing Greek food. Ok, I might have a soft spot to Mousaka, but generally speaking, Japanese food is my favorite.

2 Likes

I’ve been round a lot of Europe but not Greece. I’d love to go, so much history. My favourite Greek food I have tried so far: Spanakopita. Perfect snack food, if it wasn’t for Takoyaki, the ultimate (but that’s just my opinion) :yum:

1 Like

Spanakopita! Wow! You got to try Tiropita.
I prefer Japanese food, but its because I’ve had too much Greek food.
It’s true what they say, when I tell my parents, together with my Son, we’ve had enough of eating meat, my parents say 'we understand, we’ll only cook lamb;.
You just can’t win.

1 Like

Wow Tiropita sounds great! I’m what they call Pescetarian in the UK. I eat seafood but not meat or birds. Japan is perfect. As a kid I used to go to my local beach and eat seaweed, people thought I was crazy but I was OK. If I could speak more Japanese I would consider living there but I only know food names and a few other words. I stopped eating meat 28 years ago, but Lamb is probably the best meat. At least Sheep look OK, Chickens are so ugly, I don’t understand how anyone would want to eat them, and then there are Turkeys :scream:

2 Likes

Tiropita has no meat.
When I was abroad I missed it like crazy, now I take it for granted.

1 Like

I don’t know if they have it in Okinawa but have you tried Omurice and Okonmiyaki? They can both be made with Veg or Meat or Seafood.

1 Like

When I lived there, I went to town on Sushu & sashimi and Wakkame! Green beans I loved!

1 Like

Wakame and Edamame (green soya beans in pods). Oh yeah! :smile:

2 Likes

You have good taste!

1 Like

Oishi desu ne?

1 Like

素晴らしいです

1 Like