Not new here, but hello!

yep, that has to be it

2 Likes

Hi @jonathon nice to see you here too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! Indeed so many familiar faces names! Looks like this will be fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon379864 did you switch your nickname?

2 Likes

Welcome to the fun :beers:

2 Likes

Me too. I saw the wave of “refugees” arriving and all I could do was :heart:

All fixed now, happy to be here with so many familiar “faces”.

6 Likes

Hello… I see some familiar people here … :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome !

2 Likes

ComplicatedWildKitten-small

Your avatar is offensive please consider changing it :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s just a family oriented friendly forum so in the interest of that in the USA we refer to what he is doing as “flipping the bird”

1 Like

You would not of said that to midfinger now would you, In the Linux world it simply means “Up you Microsoft”

2 Likes

@mandog,

I respect you at the highest level. You have been around since the very beginning of my linux journey. I consider you a grandfather/mentor on the level of @c00ter and @tbg. That being said I was simply suggesting it might not be appropriate for family discussion. If I offended you I appoligize.

2 Likes

Hello! This is a new and better start! EndeavourOS is the best second home I’ve ever had. We’ll make this project and community even better!

5 Likes

better?

5 Likes

Hello, greetings on board! I am one of the few who use both EOS and Manjaro. It was the Manjaro at first, but then I liked the Antergos for its simplicity, then I migrated to EOS as well, and I already use this on my main machine. It’s a fun and direct community, maybe there aren’t as strict rules as where you came from. Hopefully you will feel good here.

5 Likes

It’s the rule of common sense and friendliness mainly :slight_smile: Plus the rules, you know :wink:

3 Likes

Thank u… I enjoy any arch based flavour :relaxed:

1 Like

you must change your avatar by respect of the forum and the people who are there, thank you.

1 Like

Yes, I like the friendly spirit of the community here. I know there are rules. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, give them a break - all of a sudden their forum got flooded by a gang of random people who all seem to know each other. :wink:

How weird would your house party be if a huge group of people you didn’t know, but who all knew each other, descended on it?

11 Likes