Not new here, but hello!

I joined the forum a year ago, just after EndeavourOS launched, but apart from some short threads and replies didn’t really participate much…

So, a year later I thought I would say hello properly!

I can see some familiar faces here already - which is nice. :grin:

I’m pretty experienced with Linux (and with rolling-release Arch-based distros in particular) as well as running Discourse instances, so if all goes well I’ll be looking for ways I can help. Although, my day-job has been keeping me very busy for the last few months… :weary:

I’ll leave it there - hello everyone!

38 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here. :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to the fun :beers:

3 Likes

Come on aboard and fly with us! :rocket: We Endeavour to reach places where others have failed. Our fuel is the community. Welcome!

4 Likes

Also, I like the spelling of “endeavour”.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard! :smile:

There’s always room for seasoned veterans too. Cool if you can find some time to help!
But no pressure - we all have our lives elsewhere too. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hello there! I just created an account today. I’ve been using Manjaro’s testing branch for about a year now, and Arch for a few years before that. I’m finally ready to distro hop again and wanted to check out the community. It means a lot to me that a project has a friendly and helpful community. So I’ll be lurking here for a bit to check things out.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! :smile:

I strongly believe you can do much more here than just lurking… :wink:
And you’ll enjoy your time here for sure!

3 Likes

welcome to you

3 Likes

Thank you! I just booted the ISO to install in a VM. So far so good! I like that this is a relatively new project, I really hope the community grows with time, it deserves it.

3 Likes

Manjaro is a good system but I believe that you’ll find that EndeavourOS is even better. I certainly have.

Plus – this forum is the best forum (of any type or subject) I have ever encountered.

Welcome aboard.

Lawrence

8 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Oh, hey! Who are you exactly?

:crazy_face:

Ah, good to see you’re a mod here too. :hugs:

5 Likes

If you need a new avatar :smiley:

6 Likes

Hit me.

No promises, though. I have my own style.

(Also, I’m just about to try rebooting into a converted OS. Let’s see what happens…)

3 Likes

Damn, I thought something in purple would be nice :wink: :slight_smile:
jonathon-sgs

7 Likes

Welcome New Guy! I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to the community here.

4 Likes

Welcome an become cousy here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thought I’d climb aboard as well.

Hi to all those familiar users from Manjaro land.

16 Likes