1 Like

thumb-1920-653552

27 Likes

rocket-astronaut-sw-wallpapereos

22 Likes

WOW! :rocket:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

When does the video come out? There must be a story behind that somewhere :grin: - and I might enjoy watching the show…

2 Likes

That is awesome. If I find time, I would love to replace that “42” on the side of the rocket ship with the EOS logo. Then again, not sure if the author of this would appreciate it. :grin:

2 Likes

Knock yourself out. Beyond my abilities atm…tried it just didn’t look right. Here is one with the logo on the tail.

Nevermind I figured it out could be rotated a bit but i haven’t figured that out yet.

15 Likes

Taking a stab at it

2 Likes

Added a logo to the image on the EndeavourOS donations page.

10 Likes

:+1: Yeah, it is going to take a lot of Gimping to make it look good, and time. The original ‘42’ has lots of intricate fading, and perspective due to the angle of the rocket. When I get some, time that is, I will take a crack at it.

I am more worried about the author seeing it and having a hissy. I saw the original posted on one of the wallpaper sites, but it didn’t say who made it.

1 Like

Can we get this in 1920x1080? :laughing:

3 Likes

If they do get upset they are going to be busy. There are quite a few variations of the same with no one owning it. I do look around first :+1:

6 Likes

And also in 1366x768 !!!

:ok_hand: :wink:

:maté:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Very true. It would be my luck to be the one getting slapped with a cease and desist. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok @ricklinux and @Resiliencia

It will be while I need Inkscape to do it right not at my machine right now :joy:

3 Likes

@Elloquin

:ok: I’ll wait as long as you want! :white_check_mark:

:hugs: :+1:t2:

:maté:

1 Like

I tried - GIMP is not really intuitive for me but I tried :expressionless:

(Edit) I just noticed that there is an EOS logo on the tail - i’ll have to remove that - must have been why i couldn’t find the first layer -_-

EOS_TEST1

14 Likes

OK guys this is not going to scale so it needs to be built from scratch. Which I actually want to do it will be the first time. Tomorrow is Saturday and I am off work so I will see what I can come up with.

2 Likes

not prefect … i not find large original :frowning_face: so it a mix of a few and new EOS icon…
I-try-recreat

(Done on pinebook Pro )

5 Likes