My Linux Wishlist

One day if the Linux Gods are good, I would love to see a collaboration release between ArchLabs, Endeavour and ArchBang.

Why? Just because I think it will be awesome.

5 Likes

Well what’s stopping you?

2 Likes

Time in real life.

It’s something we would all need to discuss. I’m sure Mr Green (ArchBang) would be up for it.

Time is the big issue here, but we could collaborate in another way.

Sharing knowledge with each other or collaborate on Discovery with each of our forum members.

1 Like

True that. Once the New Years, my sons birthdays are done and dusted I will see if I can put some ideas together and we can all catch up online somewhere.

I just need to talk to my partner in crime Nate, about it. See if he is happy to work with us all as he is always busy with AL.

2 Likes

It makes sense, since the three of us are providing more or less the same philosophy.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. I will come back to you. :smiley:

3 Likes

:partying_face:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: collaboration. You guys just made me happy.

4 Likes

I do too, sometimes they bring out the best in each person that is collaborating, which I suppose in theory is the point :smiley:

5 Likes

Collaboration between free software projects? It happens once in a blue moon :rofl:

Sorry, my nearly 24 years as a free software user made me cynical!

2 Likes

Who knows, we might surprise you.

1 Like

I dare you. I double dare you.
Just couldn’t help myself.

3 Likes

I really hope so. The frantic individualism of the 2010’s killed the free software based desktop for Mr and Mrs Everybody.

4 Likes

Yeah, well I triple dog dare you!

Pudge

7 Likes

I have an Idea for “collaboration” Get together, study MX Linux tools Snapshot, Live USB with persistence, Remaster CC. That would make your collaboration magnificent in the Arch world with those programs.

4 Likes

You have to align all the planets … :globe_with_meridians: → :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

That for sure!!

2 Likes

Is Astrology real ? WoW look at my Horoscope for today https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/horoscope/pisces/ar-AAyAKUa

C’mon guys, let the planets align :innocent:

1 Like

I keep my fingers crossed for you, would be a great start of the new year.

1 Like

Thanks Bryan. Astrology, fingers crossed, you never know, my town has no black cats but I’ll knock on wood just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New Year.

2 Likes