Manjaro to EndeavourOS experiences

So, got around to installing it on my lappy a little bit earlier. Aside from the theming mentioned above, I also had to enable right click on my trackpad and enable the minimize and maximize buttons on windows.

All in all, looks good so far. No complaints :slight_smile:

Hmmm - not sure that Windows is an operating system… closer to a stultifying way of life?

1 Like

That would be :cool::exclamation:
:thought_balloon:
:penguin:

5 seconds later:
tux-throwing-apple

11 Likes

Glad to see you on here. I loved all of the work you did on the 32 bit version of M. I will be testing EndeavourOS.

18 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

hello @zoner and welcome to the purble community! :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome on this friendly forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun :tada::balloon:

4 Likes

Welcome @zoner, nice to see you here

3 Likes

Welcome aboard zoner

1 Like

Thanks, I was able to access the site, create a new account a few minutes after you posted this. I was using my phone at the time.

1 Like

I assumed it was a UK way of spelling Endeavor?

Anyways, the transition has been amazing for me. Though one of my older laptops that my kid uses doesn’t like it. It will not detect the NIC adapter with a Live ISO, which makes installation impossible at the moment. I’ve debating on switching that laptop back to Manjaro temporarily as I still believe it’s a solid OS.

Enterprise Linux would have been much easier to spell Internationally, but Endeavour isn’t that hard to spell. Just don’t make me spell color as colour. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I hear the game show buzzer going off in my head every time I try and spell it… :x:… :x: :x:… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Welcome @zoner :beers:

1 Like

You should hear me pronounce “Aluminium”! It’s enough to make most Americans cringe. :wink:

6 Likes

I mean, only one of those is correct given the actual spelling of the word…

:crazy_face:

10 Likes

I pronounce it “expensive”! :laughing:

1 Like