Love and next release news update

Happy Birthday, @Bryanpwo and TY very much for all your hard work!

1 Like

Wow, you really made my day! thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

5 Likes

…and I’m a bit late, but Happy Birthday Bryan!

1 Like

kind words :pray: Happy Birthday @Bryanpwo + :pray: all that play part in EndeavourOS

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Bryan & we thank you sooooo much !!! :clap:
(being late for once more)… :flushed:

4 Likes

Hope you are doing great Bryan! It’s been a great Endeavour to get where things are right now. Wish you the best in all things life. Happy Birthday and hope you and everyone else has a very Merry Christmas. Can’t wait to see what EndeavourOS brings in the New Year. Waiting to hit the 2 year anniversary. Thanks to all the Devs and everyone involved with EndeavourOS.

3 Likes

Thanks to the whole team for all the hard work and to everybody here for making this forum as great as it is. And a big happy birthday @Bryanpwo :birthday: :beers:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Bryan. And thank you to the whole team for a fantastic Linux distribution. Best wishes for 2021 to all.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Bryan. :partying_face:

1 Like

i apologize for being late but nevertheless, my best wishes and happy birthday @Bryanpwo. I hope you got well and healthy again so you could have had a great day celebrating. :purple_heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to be late for your birthday @Bryanpwo. Anyway, here is the french translation: Amour et des mises à jour sur la prochaine version

3 Likes