Linux Journal is Back

"
As of today, Linux Journal is back, and operating under the ownership of Slashdot Media.

As Linux enthusiasts and long-time fans of Linux Journal, we were disappointed to hear about Linux Journal closing its doors last year. It took some time, but fortunately we were able to get a deal done that allows us to keep Linux Journal alive now and indefinitely. It’s important that amazing resources like Linux Journal never disappear.

Webmaster - September 22, 2020

"

5 Likes

Again?

As is the way of the world now, Slashdot is now a “digital age” marketing company … another website to steer clear of.

Give it 1 year tops.

1 Like

as far as I remember Linux Journal did shutdown in August 2019, so it is good that it is back.
is this a perfect solution probably no, at least the extensive archive before 2020 is here.
Linux Journal was my first reading material in the Linux world and I am happy it is back just that.
I really don’t know anything about the new company, so I cannot comment on that part.

1 Like

I don’t trust people who compress their images like that:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you look closely, you’ll see that there is a picture of some text behind those JPEG artefacts. Yikes.

1 Like

That’s an alien code maaaaaaan!!! :alien:

2 Likes

My apologies for this thread going maybe out of hand, I just wanted to send info about Linux Journal.

1 Like