I've just discovered EndeavourOS and I love it

I’m a 10 years Debian user, i never saw arch or arch based distros, until i downloaded EndeavourOS along with other 10 O.S…
I did boot it in Debian qemu and right after graphical boot, i made a place for EndeavourOS on my HDD right away, i was waiting for someone to do this, and i totally love it,
EndeavourOS is really a big step in the linux future,
I just wanted to say it out loud here, in your forum,
I’ve not had any kind of problems whatsoever with EndeavourOS since the installation boot media until using it everyday as a daily driver.
I really love seeing it running on my computer all day. lol it’s really awesome :ok_hand: :clap: :+1: :heart_eyes:
So, A Big THANK YOU ALL :heart: :blue_heart: for this piece of Art !! And congratulations for making this Awesome
Next generation O.S :purple_heart: EndeavourOS :purple_heart:

22 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the purple side of things! Yes, EndeavourOS is one great distro!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a little amazing considering it’s not really marketed as a “just works” distro, but for the most part, it just works, doesn’t it? :slight_smile: Nowadays I hate using my company issued Windows machine, wish I could use my Endeavour setup instead.

2 Likes

Welcome to the purple space!!
:enos_flag: :rocketa_purple:

1 Like

i remember when i used antergos

3 Likes

Greetings!

1 Like

Thank you everyone :wave::purple_heart:

Welcome to :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome Magnus

1 Like

Oh I remember Antergos also. What a great distro that was :heart:

1 Like

@Magnus
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

You forgot to mention the other half of the equation. The wonderful community which you just joined.

Pudge

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Magnus :enos: :enos_flag: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

First: Welcome home!
Second: May I I say it is not a big step to the future of Linux. It IS the future of Linux.
Third: I assure you, you will enjoy EOS and enjoy this wonderful community even more.

I am saying the above based on me being on Linux since 2000, and distrohopping for a year.

Welcome and enjoy.

1 Like

Agee with @Pudge . EndeavourOS is also a very, very friendly, reactive and open community, and is it a very important part of the love we all share for the OS (Which is also by itself a great piece of work). Welcome!

2 Likes

Oh don’t remind me. I can’t remember antergos itself, only the warm feeling i had when using it, and also my conviction I would not need any other OS in the foreseeable future. I was sad when it died.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome,
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: EndeavourOS really rocks! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome!

@Magnus , Congrats on finding EOS, it just feels happy!

Welcome to the forum, one of the best Linux communities in the world, I hope you will enjoy it from now on.