Iso 2021-08-27 run on virtual machine but not boot pc

Well i don’t know why it’s not booting on the ISO. I’m not sure if secure boot is off in the Bios. Or it could be some other issue i don’t know. When you deleted everything in the line it did a kernel panic and showed errors. But it needs most of those entries or it wouldn’t boot as you saw.

EndeavourOS is going to have another ISO out soon so maybe you can try it when it is released.

Edit: For now maybe run it in virtual?

yes the problem is that I cant go in BIOS setup, I remove secure boon from some command in linux lite searcing in the web but it is not important have to be something in the bios setup.
It is strange that the arch linux boot

That’s just the base files to be able to install Arch. So it has no desktop files or xorgserver etc.

yes I’m already doing in the other computer from where I’m writing

Okay… I’m not sure if the next ISO will work until you try it. It does have a lot of changes done to it. Guess you’ll have to see.

What desktop are you running in virtual?

Thanks for your patient with me. I hope this event can be some kind of experience for developing this very nice project.

BSPWM and is working very nice

Nice … That’s a community edition.

I’m sorry i can’t be more helpful at the moment. Lets see if the new ISO that is being released works or not.

1 Like

Would you like to try an older ISO? Here is a link.

https://github.com/endeavouros-team/ISO/releases/download/1-EndeavourOS-ISO-releases-archive/endeavouros-2021.04.17-x86_64.iso

https://github.com/endeavouros-team/ISO/releases/download/1-EndeavourOS-ISO-releases-archive/endeavouros-2021.04.17-x86_64.iso.sha512sum

Edit: I picked one from back a while.

@Klingonboy
According to the manual i look at now it say’s:

How can I start the BIOS setup utility?
To start the BIOS setup utility:
1 Shut down the computer.
2 Press the Novo button and then select BIOS Setup.

Thanks I will try as soon as I can

Not sure if it will make any difference but can’t hurt to try it.