How to install duplicati?

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a way to install a stable version of duplicati (usually called “duplicati-latest”.)

My system:

System:
  Kernel: 6.6.22-1-lts arch: x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 13.2.1
    clocksource: tsc avail: hpet,acpi_pm
  Desktop: Xfce v: 4.18.1 tk: Gtk v: 3.24.36 wm: xfwm4 v: 4.18.0
    with: xfce4-panel tools: xfce4-screensaver vt: 7 dm: LightDM v: 1.32.0
    Distro: EndeavourOS base: Arch Linux

I tried this AUR package, and ended up with Canary instead of the latest version.
Is this one worth a try?

They only have Beta and Canary.
Beta is latest “stable” in their world.

Yes. But how to install on EOS?

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/duplicati-beta-bin

10 aur/duplicati-beta-bin 2.0.7.1-2 (+7 0.09) 
    A free backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers

yay duplicati #10 YMMV

So, use e.g.

yay -Syu "name-of-a-package"

The S is for install, yu is for getting latest package info and update all packages.

Thank you!
It seems systemd launches duplicati automatically with too little permissions and wrong path to the config-files, so I don’t see my previous backup-configurations. Right now, I have to manually stop duplicati with systemctl stop duplicati, and then launch it with the command /usr/bin/mono /opt/duplicati/Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe --webservice-port=8200

For more information on my current system setup, please take a look at this thread.

Could you please tell me how to disable that duplicati is started with too few permissions and that the command above runs automatically at login?
Thanks for helping.