How Many Keystrokes Left In Me Before I Die?

Sitting in front of a keyboard, gives pause to think about the big things in life.
What can I do in the time I think I have?
Since I sit at a keyboard, it begs the question, how many keystrokes do I have left? This site may get you thinking…
https://keysleft.com

Ok, I am 64 years old and would like to live to 100. I don’t smoke or drink. I have been vegan for 5 years, so I think it is not an unrealistic number given my lifestyle and advances in modern medicine.

How many computer programs or novels do you plan to write?

PS. Wow, this is the first time I have used the “I” first-person singular subject pronoun so many times in a post.

I never checked, got 64 wpm…

definitely I try to write less emails. Who can answer 50 emails per day, just crazy, I ignore a lot.

1 Like

"if you live each day as if it were your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right "

-unknown

So my suggestion: Do all the things you’ve ever wanted today. Because the only thing you actually have is the everlasting present.

2 Likes

I have a lot of honks left in me!!

honka_memes-128px-25

3 Likes

I don’t really care. Life is just a moment and I try to live in this day without thinking too much about the future.

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren

But, look at all those keystrokes you just used up writing this :wink:

1 Like

Oddly enough, I probably swipe more than keystroke.

You mean swipe typing? :joy:

Yup. Phone typing.

keyboard

4 Likes

this doesn’t work if understood as just words or proverb. you have to really believe that you are going to die today. so you will not spend time on petty issues, ego fights, quarrel with the loved ones. the list is endless. actually you don’t need to follow anything, this itself can be the whole life’s philosophy.