Hello from Normandy in France!

Hello to the community!
I’m a newbie with Archlinux, being more used to Debian based distributions! I was surprised by the ease of installation and especially the possible choice of its desktop environment in Calamares. I’m in space with my space shuttle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I am in full discovery of EndeavorOS and all the little tools like yay!
Developers, you did a great job!

18 Likes

Welcome aboard! :smile:

You probably know that Arch based distros are somewhat (or quite much!) different compared to Debian based. For example, in Arch all packages can always be up to date, meaning the latest available.

As you probably have seen already, the forum members are very friendly, and in case of problems you’ll get great advice. So if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the purple party :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome, enjoy your flight! :rocket:
:enos: :enos_flag:

5 Likes

Welcome and Enjoy!

4 Likes

Yes, the astronaut team looks nice :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome @Jambalak

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to EndeavourOS…

4 Likes

Hello and welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome :hugs:

3 Likes

Bonjour et bon voyage! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun @Jambalak :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

3 Likes

Welcome to the party :woozy_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to both yourself and @M1_ke who also first-posted in this thread :slight_smile: Good to have you both with us. Enjoy the journey!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :beers:

3 Likes

Bienvenue!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Jambalak to the community

3 Likes

Bienvenue sur EndeavourOS. Une distro vraiment proche de Arch et facile à utiliser, mais aussi très stable, et une communauté vraiment ouverte et accueillante. Heureux de vous avoir avec nous.

2 Likes

Bonjour du Calvados !

2 Likes