Happy Thanksgiving

It’s Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. Seemed like a good time to say how thankful I am for all of you, my remote friends, here at the EnOS forum.

Your wisdom, kindness, and willingness to share your hard-won knowledge and experience is truly humbling. I have learned so very much from you, and I am grateful to you all.

24 Likes

happy-thanksgiving

9 Likes

i Not know what "Thanksgiving " is :frowning_face: I understand your kind words :pray:… so i wish you ,family, friends and everyone here a Happy Thanks giving :+1:

Shjim

8 Likes

Thanksgiving is a holiday that Americans have that they celebrate way late - so as to mark a line between fall and pre-Christmas…

(or something like that) :grin:

2 Likes

Forgot to mention - we had a big spike in Covid cases after OUR Thanksgiving (Oct 12) - so change the wishes to a
HAPPY and SAFE Thanksgiving, please!

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving.

4 Likes

The horror…the horror…

4 Likes

Come here turkey, come closer…closer… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Gobble gobble!!!
whips out USB drive with windows 10 installer ISO

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone irregardless of where you live. It is always good to join with friends and celebrate our blessings.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone in Brazil, especially a good friend of EndeavourOS @fernandomaroto .

Pudge

12 Likes

To everybody, Happy Thanksgiving …

“Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.” – Revelation 7,12.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t celebrate these holidays but this thread seemed like the best fit for this meme…

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all the good folks south of me. :+1:

Edit: and to the one state above me. :wink:

2 Likes

Here in the U.S., there is a national tradition that the President legally pardons two turkeys (as one would pardon a prisoner/criminal from their crime and punishment), to save them from the dinner table.

I wish you a good and quick pardon, but if not …

:turkey: :meat_on_bone:

:wink:

3 Likes

This year it was three turkeys got pardoned.

3 Likes

Happy turkey and football day! And Thursday to everyone else!

2 Likes

Enjoy the cranberry sauce! :grin:

1 Like

You win this time, turkey. But this will not be the last thanksgiving!

5 Likes

There is nothing that says you can’t have turkey for Christmas or any of several holidays that between now and January 1st. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like