Greetings from East Germany

Hello everyone!

After some days with EndeavourOS as my daily driver on my MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012) it`s time to say THANK YOU DEVS and THANK YOU COMMUNITY!

I followed your BTRFSonLUKS install tutorial and it works like a charm. Clean, fast and with all features on board that i need. I really love to work with EOS.

Fedora was my long time distro of choice. Fedora is really great but sometimes it feels slippy on my MacBook especially with Docker and VSCode. The other downside are the manageable software repos - i think it needs no further explain. I switched at least because the future of Fedora is Flatpak only… sadly i have to say goodbye after trying out Fedora Silverblue.

So i`m not new to the Unix/Linux world - just a new traveler in the “rough” arch based universe… and I’m looking straight forward to become a part of this community.

20 Likes

Hello and welcome my friend!

2 Likes

Welcome to the EnOS community Mikro!

3 Likes

Have fun :partying_face:

:rocket:

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun :beers:

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

welcome on board! :ship:
I have to add that you have to thank the community also, they do also work day by day to make EndeavourOS better and better!

Aus was auch immer Himmelsrichtung Berlin ist :wink:

6 Likes

welcome :blush:

3 Likes

Oh, my bad. You are right. See the edit :+1:

Manchmal ganz tiefer Osten :laughing: :beers:

We’re all nice here except @keybreak! He thinks niceness is bloat! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey i don’t think so! :sweat_smile:

Everything except niceness is bloat! :frog:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fun :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

2 Likes

Welcome @Mikro

2 Likes