Gaming on EOS: X-Plane 11 ( Steam ) real good gaming experinence

I thought to share my gaming experience with EOS, running X-Plane 11

flight simulator on Steam; … and it’s just great : - ) !! What do you play on Linux ?

Screenshot_20210310_210910

4 Likes

Jeez!!

At first glance i’ve thought you’re gaming (on a phone or something), while physically flying the plane :joy:

2 Likes

Running X-Plane 11.52 here natively on EndeavourOS. Updated my desktop 6 months ago to get decent frame rates. Very pleased with X-Plane.

1 Like

have just an AMD Ryzen 5 and RX550 very fluent gaming

Elder Srcolls Online with a ryzen 5 2400g and used that exclusively until i bought an rx-570… seriously considering buying a 32inch gaming monitor in 1440p and mounting it to the wall. but now playing in 1080p on a 43 inch tv. Steam is great for linux gamers. They have done a ton of work and passed it along so that even if you chose to you could benefit from steam’s development wihtout using steam.

1 Like

Hey,
I tried to start Wasteland 3, both linux native and Wine/win, no luck. It gets stuck on loading screen.

At least ‘The Flower Collectors’ runs fine. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wasteland 3 should work on Glorious Eggroll engine, check this out, perhaps you’ve missed something (requirements section) :upside_down_face:

P.S. Oh, and avoid system wine / wine-staging version 5.3 - it have some serious bugs.

1 Like