Fedora loves EndeavourOS

I had to double-check, but it is true! On our Mastodon account, we received a proper love message this Valentine’s Day from Fedora!

https://mastodon.social/@fedora@fosstodon.org/111931321444480274

17 Likes

That’s nice of them. Weird, given that the parent company has done everything in it’s power to destroy everything OSS it created before being purchased by IBM…but nice.

1 Like

Perhaps it is an attempt to image recovery, they also created the same message for the big Linux distros. I just felt flattered they also picked us, as a relative small player in Linux land. :enos:

Oh, now that is cool. :heart:

1 Like

But will they still respect us in the morning… :rofl:

8 Likes

Very nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They won’t fool me! :rofl:

honka_animated-128px-37

:enos: forum is my valentine! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

That’s got to be very flattering for the dev team. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Everyone on the forum should now dual-boot with Fedora just to show our appreciation for Fedora!

1 Like

My nextcloud is running on a Mac Mini M1 with Fedora Asahi, that’s all I can offer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s cute. Also cute - cute as in naive-dumb, that is: me recognizing there is mostolove from youse guys. Shame on me, but thanks to enlighten me, you have a new follower.

1 Like

I give them band width by torrenting their ISO.

1 Like

1st thought: trojan heart

1 Like

The wife and I have been on Fedora over a year now. Great distro. Glad they appreciate us as well, that’s pretty cool actually.

1 Like

i did the 36 to 37 to 38 one year swing. never had problem with that weird cycle and full update. dnf and I rather got on well (it was not deb). they had there own “aur” of sorts on a much limited scale. I used a Spin version and it was stable…maybe one update ever bricked the OS (like here)…
–it is stable, dependable, sensible, and easy to use.
Maybe it’s “plain-jane”-ness is why I bailed.
I’m glad you value having two regular distros in your life. I’m happy with both mine. you need one for insurance anymore these days.

It’s the only distro where everything just works.

And that’s the criteria for my wife. So far, the only one.

1 Like