Favorite Scenes from TV or Film

One of my all-time favorite science fiction series was The Expanse. And this scene is the best in the whole of the series run, IMHO…

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes
7 Likes

One of my favorite scenes from one of my top 3 films of all time.

8 Likes

To lower the tone :wind_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

“Grazie Signore!” is one of the funniest scenes ever.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I got the Bullets

3 Likes

“I’m sorry, you were saying something about ‘best intentions’?”

this scene followed by the O.D. at Lance’s House for that movie. And a few more. Always enjoy re-watching this every couple years.

edit:
@swh that guy shoulda lived. love this scene from Rebel. and that insane “meet your mother, Aaron” scene from East of Eden.

2 Likes

They say only the good guys die young.

Alongside Marlon Brando, Dean was the only credible representative of a disoriented, unhappy generation. The guy achieved more in three films than others in five lifetimes. I still have a poster of Dean that I’ve been carrying around with me for 40 years and nailing to every damn apartment I live in

3 Likes

Limitless

3 Likes

Leeloo Reborn scene from The Fifth Element, specially when the guy says with a smile: “I told you… perfect!”

2 Likes

Top 5 favorite movies of all time. It’s incredible.

5 Likes

My favorite scene of all time is the second “peep show” scene in Wim Wenders’ Paris, Texas. The scene itself isn’t online, but this analysis of the scene explains well why I love it so much:

I think I already mentioned in another thread Ry Cooder’s wonderful soundtrack for Paris, Texas:

In another of my favorite films, Repo Man (also co-starring, coincidentally, Harry Dean Stanton), there are lots of fantastic scenes, among them the following:

3 Likes

I really like the ending scene of Your Name. After all the trials and tribulations, the two protagonists finally meet up again and it’s really nice. Fills me up with positivity. Really recommend the film if you’re into romance and anime.

1 Like

:monkey_face: :rocket: :milky_way:

4 Likes

Soylent Green is people!!!

1 Like
4 Likes