EF Linux live stream 25th September

On Saturday 25 September at 18:30 CET @joekamprad and I will be joining EFLinux on his livestream on Youtube.

21 Likes

That’s great! EF Linux is one of my favorites. Looking forward to watching the show.

Best wishes for you and @joekamprad!

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

What time is this EST, looking for a time conversion online. :rofl:

EDIT: 12:30PM EST, that sound correct?

3 Likes

Yup!

Screenshot from 2021-09-20 20-15-32

time-zone-conversion

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

3 Likes

Make it easy on us - quote the time as UTC+1 or whatever - then we can figure it out! :grin: Or, Europe/Berlin or something else known to others…

2 Likes

They are 6 hours ahead i think for us.

2 Likes

Yes, as a European I will conform to the North American way of announcing things…

3 Likes

Hey! UTC+1 is not particularly North American! Over here we just use the equivalent (such as EST and EDT for Eastern etc) - but we don’t know the codes for Europe (or India, or Indonesia, or China or…anywhere else!). Just so long as we can figure it out, we’ll be happy…

Just added the event to my calendar, I’ll be checking out the stream for sure this weekend, good luck!

2 Likes

Yes, I heard you, I will be more considered next time. :wink:

4 Likes

You just have to remember we can be a little slow over here (that’s why we’re 6 hours behind where I am) :grin:

4 Likes

1830 CET will be 2200 over here. I’ll watch :star_struck:

2 Likes

Awesome, I have to stay up late (like I ever sleep on the weekend).

4 Likes

Bump as reminder for tomorrow!

4 Likes

Reminder Bump!

$ date
Sat Sep 25 11:11:15 AM IST 2021

PS

CET is UTC+1, right? Web search seem to replace CET with CEST and that confused me because CEST is UTC+2.

Don’t want to miss the live stream. :sweat_smile:

PS I’m @flyingcakes

1 Like

To be clear, yes @freebird54 you are right… :bowing_man:, it is UTC +2. At the moment Europe is using Summertime, hence CEST.

1 Like

Ah clears it up!

EF Linux channel created the livestream link; so I can check it there. It’s 2200h at my place

1 Like

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

It starts in about 50 minutes! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Bryanpwo @joekamprad
Good luck!
And don’t forget to bring in some fun… :partying_face:

3 Likes