Distrowatch top 2

2023 Year of the Linux desktop. EOS leads the way. :partying_face:

2 Likes

So true Scotty, that why I asked. If I did not have :enos: just the way I want it, I would try it like you said. I got rid of my old PCs, but I will pick one up at the recycler to test out Fedora. I have always been curious why Linus Torvalds said it is the only distro he will use.

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON :heart:

1 Like

You know the old saying. “Put a sock in it!”?

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Arch is on #30 :thinking:

Sure, you don’t have to talk about it because it means it works flawlessly, you just have to use EOS. Even so, many people like different rankings, I admit, I’m no exception. However, in its three years of existence as a young distribution, EOS has achieved a lot, yet quite a few reviews can be read about it.

1 Like

It was meant as a joke. :wink:

1 Like

You even used an emoji, it was obviously meant as a joke.

2 Likes

Arch linux is No. 1 here
i do not care what distrowatch writes :crazy_face:

2 Likes

EOS is number one here! :laughing:

1 Like

You won’t like me but IMO Garuda will dethrone EnOS because it is the kool new thing.

For who are the trendy Kool Kids, the trending stat:

https://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=trending

:sunglasses:

Which build? I looked at one build neon colors but bloated.

KDE Dragonized is the build I come across the most. Cinnamon is also kind of popular.

1 Like

I do still think… we all should go voting for archlinux…
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I tried, but it only lets us vote once with the same ip :rofl:

A slight diversion, but interesting how openSUSE is trending high in both the 6 month and 1 month tables. Can’t immediately think as to why this would be :thinking:

Edit: to be clear - I am not saying that this is undeserved, I was using Tumbleweed before I switched to :enos: and I have always thought that openSUSE was underexposed compared to other distros. But it is also very predictable, Tumbleweed rolls and there is a new version of Leap every year. So I’m not clear as to why interest in it would surge in the last 6 months.

1 Like

Maybe more content creators using it/ promoting it?

1 Like