Can't mount partition while trying to arch-chroot

After resizing a partition my system didn’t boot, which also happened to the user in this post.
I was trying to follow the solution mentioned, but I can’t follow the steps in the chroot page in the wiki because when I try to mount the partition I get the following error: “mount: /mnt: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/nvme0n1p2, missing codepage or helper program, or other error. dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.”

This is where I currently sit at. I have look all over the web but can’t seem to find a solution.

can you share the output of lsblk -o name,type,fstype,label,size

Yes, here it is.
The sda drive is a usb with EndeavourOS installer image.

NAME TYPE FSTYPE LABEL SIZE
loop0 loop squashfs 2.3G
sda disk iso9660 EOS_202401 28.7G
├─sda1 part iso9660 EOS_202401 2.4G
└─sda2 part vfat ARCHISO_EFI 157M
nvme0n1 disk 931.5G
├─nvme0n1p1 part vfat 1000M
├─nvme0n1p2 part ext4 endeavouros 847.5G
└─nvme0n1p3 part swap swap 8.8G

What does e2fsck /dev/nvme0n1p2 return?

e2fsck 1.47.0 (5-Feb-2023)
The filesystem size (according to the superblock) is 241626628 blocks
The physical size of the device is 222155597 blocks
Either the superblock or the partition table is likely to be corrupt!

How did you resize the partition? It seems like it is corrupted.

I used parted to change the size of the partition, while I was using said partition…

It looks like the partition was resized but not the filesystem on the partition.

I have found exactly what I did when resizing the partition:

parted
resizepart [number]
End? >80GB

I don’t know if this helps confirm your suspicion.

I’ve read the way to resize the filesystem on the partition is with resize2fs, but running that tells me to “e2fsck -f /dev/nvme0n1p2’ first.”
I’ve also read that running e2fsck and “not” aborting and accepting the rest of prompts could be a plausible solution to my problem on other posts, but hasn’t worked so far.