[Bug of Feature?] Relative html links behaviour

Well thank you, that one is my true passion of late - really fascinating topic to uncover for wider public! :smiley:

Oh yeah, me too, it’s kinda weird that there are no separate settings for 1st post and answers, that would make so much sense!
Maybe we need to suggest that as feature for Discourse if they have some kind of feedback mechanism / bug-tracker?
However i think that not many people will write books in answers, and spammers or trolls will be deleted really fast anyway…

I don’t know, i have mixed feelings about it from my experience, and still think that ideal workflow would be to have both tutorials and wiki (well and also outsource it somewhere like GitHub, which i’m preparing to, thx to your idea)!

You see, it’s one thing to have tutorial in itself sitting somewhere in wiki, and completely another to have productive discussion or community building around particular tutorial / theme and have some fast and meaningful updates / feedback on a matter!

Discourse is super-productive for latter, i think ability to do something like that in forum is exactly what makes huge difference between Arch forum and this one (or ex-Manjaro for that matter as well) :upside_down_face:

I don’t think that even GitHub issues would replicate that community-building aspect of revolving around particular theme of interest, however technically it will be very handy for Linux at large :slight_smile:

P.S. Btw that’s weird and bad, for some reason i don’t have Edit button on post 1 and 2 anymore :scream: :scream_cat:

Any ideas why that could be the case?
On Linux gaming topic i still have them, for example…

1 Like