Bryan is exhausted and in hospital

Best wishes Bryan! Take care, take your time and get well again. That’s the only important thing now. Endeavour, the forum and we, the community will wait, it’s fine.
:purple_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Relax and recover. Cheers to a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Best wishes and please get lots of rest and take your time easing back into things!

5 Likes

Have a good recovery!

4 Likes

We will all do what we can to remove any worries about this place - it is well set up and has some dedicated help in place. Relax, and rest up! It has been a rough ride for a while - but things should ease up now - get yourself well!

4 Likes

Beterschap!

3 Likes

Bryan as a person that has been their got the tee-shirt, Listen to the medical advice, Please learn how to switch off and you will be fine Good luck and a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

5 Likes

Bryan, take your time and get well soon!

7 Likes

Sad news this. Of course you are wished a path to the healthiest life possible.

Thank you Bryan and fellow EndeavourOS architects and forum helpers.

EndeavourOS is my daily driver and I am appreciative that it is available.

CHEERS !

6 Likes

Stay healthy and take care, best wishes!

2 Likes

Get well! Take time for yourself and your family. Focus on rest. And if you need “professional advice”: spend time in nature. It works wonders.

4 Likes

Falls down stairs can be very serious, glad to hear you are okay.

2 Likes

Get well @Bryanpwo. Recover on your time. If i can i would recommend Rest, Acupunture, and Mindfulness Excercises as well as healthy diet. Lots of fruits. Stay well… stay strong!

2 Likes

@Bryanpwo, I wish you a recovery as stable as EndeavourOS, to stay healthy as this community is and most important: to have the strength to relax and enjoy life in whatever circumstances. Be well my friend!

2 Likes

Hey Bryan, so sorry to hear about your health setback. Please take enough time to get well and be fully recovered. All the best!

2 Likes

Keep safe mate. Hope you improve quickly.

3 Likes

All the Best to you, Bryan.
Take all the time you really need.

Peter.

2 Likes

:confused:

Never fun to be hospitalized. Hope you’ll get well soon! <3

I remember when I ended up in hospital 2018 for diabetes! I was so bored I did not know what to do. Unfortunately I had to stay there for a few days. I was too high in sugar.

Diabetes-medelblodsocker-2018

3 Likes

Just let him know EnOS is doing well and is in better health then he is. And all the little users are a happy bunch of penguins and we’re singing Kumbayah all day long!
:innocent:

3 Likes