[ARM] Has anyone got Pine Pro 64 installed yet?

Please list the results of
cat /proc/cpuinfo

In the very beginning of the script, I should be able to detect from /etc/cpuinfo what device the script is running on. Then if it is a Pine Pro 64 the script can install dhcpcd, enable it, and start it before the first time it tries to access the internet.

Pudge

EDIT:
As per @Bryanpwo 's Topic

@Shjim If possible, could you send me instructions on how you get a base install with kernel 5.9.6-1-Arch. In other words, how you get it ready to run the script. Maybe between the two of us we can come up with an image that we could offer on a server some where. Kind of like a Arch Linux AUR for base images.

@jonathon would you be interested in submitting a base image for the Odroid N2 with the latest kernel. I’m sure that we and the core group could work something out for offering these images on an AUR basis. Anyone wanting to participate in setting up guidelines for how these images would be installed would be welcome.

Along those lines, research has suggested to use the smallest uSD that will hold the OS to be imaged. My themed Budgie OS I have been working on is larger than 8 GB, so I bought some 16 GB uSD to play with. The theory being that as long as the 16 GB image is installed on a 16 GB or larger uSD, It will work. Conversely, trying to restore a 128 GB image on a smaller uSD will not work. This is referred to as the seed.

The biggest problem I am having is if installed on a larger than 16 GB, trying to reclaim the unallocated storage space without having the user intervene with something like Gparted.
@joekamprad referred me to this topic. I assume that extensible means if one installs a 16 GB image on a 128 GB device (either micro SD or eMMC) that all 128 GB would be available. But I haven’t had time yet to sit down thoroughly read this.

https://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=14510&p=63754&hilit=jgmdev#p63754

Pudge

2 Likes