A little joke on a regular day

I do solid state physics and none of this is funny! It’s true, though…

1 Like

I study it under the name “Condensed Matter Physics” ,though.

1 Like

According to relativity, any quantity which we see is measured in reference frame of the non-accelerating observer, here , you are the observer.

But, if the observer is moving in accelerating frame of reference, like me :wink: , then the quantity will be justified by the accelerating reference frame.

:joy:

The fun part:

anything in string theory that theoretically can go wrong will go wrong, but if nothing does go theoretically wrong, then experimentally it is ruled out.

The facts which are true can be funny, but it is not necessary that funny things need to be fictitious.

Good Afternoon @Kresimir

:fondue:

…and better wrong than way to accurate :grin:

1 Like

The paragraph submitted here by me was provided by our physics sir, who is PhD holder and having huge experience of teaching(more than my age).
He told students to think why this paragraph is funny.

My son is taking part in a social experiment where he has to wear a t-shirt that says “GO VEGAN” for 2 weeks and see how people react.

So far he’s been punched, spat on and he even had a bottle thrown at him!

I’m curious to see what happens when he goes outside.

13 Likes

I guess it depends if he goes out in beef-rearing countryside! Poor kid! He should learn to :duck:

A girl takes her big fat cat to the vet.

"My cat is very fat,” she says.

“Alright,” says the vet. “I will look at him.”

The vet picks up the cat and examines its teeth. Then she looks at its eyes. Then into its ears.

Finally, she turns to the girl and says, “I’m very sorry. I’m going to have to put your cat down."

“Oh no! Because he’s so fat?”

“Yes,” says the doctor. “My arms are very tired.”

10 Likes

Alcohol and mathematics do not mix.
Please don’t drink and derive.

A public service message from MADD (Matthameticians Against Drunk Deriving).

8 Likes

Sarah was so excited to be traveling without her parents for the first time

As soon as she entered the bus, she told the conductor to remind her when they reached Newtown and soon they were on their way.

After a while, she asked the conductor, “Have we reached Newtown?” “No,” the conductor answered.

She asked again after some time but the answer was still the same.

She asked a third time, and the conductor clearly agitated replied, “not yet, I will let you know when we get there.”

Sarah then fell asleep and when she woke up, she could not wait anymore so she asked, “Have we reached Newtown?” The conductor instantly realized his mistake but it was too late, Newtown was too far behind, “we have already passed it,” he replied. “But I told you to remind me when we reached,” cried Sarah.

The other passengers who had been watching the situation unfold agreed that the conductor was clearly in the wrong and should turn the bus back. The conductor and driver reluctantly agreed and so they turned back.

When they reached Newtown, the conductor informed Sarah. She promptly removed a container from her bag and started eating from it. The conductor, running out of patience, asked her why she was not getting out.

Sarah replied, “No, this not my stop. My mum told me when the bus reached Newtown I am to eat the food she packed for me. She said If I ate too soon, I would become hungry again on the way.”

11 Likes

The only Epsilon I know is that cult from GTA V.

3 Likes

I had heard of this, though I don’t play games of this style.
:crazy_face:

@Kresimir

Little jokes…

4 Likes

QLD HEALTH ALERT: FLOOD-22

From 6pm 1st March it will now be mandatory to wear floaties when outdoors even if you are nowhere near flood waters. This is for your safety and the safety of others.

UPDATE: It will also be mandatory to wear diving fins at all times. We understand that a lot of people may not be able to wear them for various reasons therefore we are making it mandatory and you will not be able to work, go to pubs and restaurants etc without them or an exemption from a highly qualified swim teacher or scuba diving instructor.

Remember you must stay splashing distance away from people and never sit as water can come from nowhere and kill you.

These restrictions will be in place for 2 weeks to help flatten the water but can change at any time if we become aware of a new weather pattern.

Remember We are all in this together….

Anything but regular days around here at the moment

2 Likes

Somehow this wouldn’t surprise me anymore.

4 Likes

I know right, I almost didn’t post it because of just how close to the current situation it is at home

2 Likes

Yeah I read about the floods in that area. Watch out now, you might give your government ideas on how to restrict freedoms even more.

2 Likes

They can try, but it wouldn’t go down well the premier only just announced before this that facemasks won’t be mandatory after the 4th. I can’t see them reversing it

2 Likes

Too late. The user nobody cares about floods anymore, there is a new crisis now. So, stop panicking about the old crisis and start panicking about the new crisis.

1 Like