A little joke on a regular day

@anon3337769 you know the meaning?

2 Likes

I had to look it up - interesting derivation from the word “Yank.” :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha yeah! When I was a Roadie it’s what we used to call the US crew guys. Just a bit of banter for fun.

4 Likes

Cor blimey guv, 2 likes! The crazy Bobcat Lady got it too :wink: No offence @LizziAS just havin’ fun :laughing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Eh, I’ve seen longer from CVS, that’s like a 2-3 item receipt.

2 Likes

I just bought a couple of items at CVS yesterday, so I still have the receipt.

It’s just under 28 inches (71 cm) long. No joke.

And it’s far from the longest I’ve gotten. This is one of the shorter ones. Again, no joke.

Haha, yeah got it! :smile: It’s funny how 3,000 miles and a few hundred years have made things so different between the USA and Britain. The first place I visited was NYC and it was certainly a culture shock. I’ve met US folk who were equally surprised when visiting the UK. I’ve visited 45 States since then and the differences became larger! Had a good time though, met some lovely people. :grin:

3 Likes

breakfast in bed

13 Likes

not_on_mute

9 Likes

11 Likes

I am up in the foot hills several times a year (except this stupid year) and go through Indian Hills. The sign always has a new pun whenever I go by.

Here is a pinterest page with a lot of Indian hills puns along with some others mixed in.

Here is a U tube video on the sign.

Pudge

4 Likes

Is this the Nokia hammer?

1 Like

7 Likes

scarlett the cat

15 Likes
adult (?) content

fuck-off

ps. No offense
:innocent:

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Apple’s global head of security has been accused of trying to bribe police with hundreds of free iPads in order to obtain concealed firearms licences for company employees.

Are you joking me?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/nov/24/apple-security-chief-charged-with-bribing-police-with-ipads-for-gun-licences

:policeman:t4::apple::snake:

5 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

15 Likes

@realGalileoGalilei ?
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

FAKENEWS! Everybody who is anybody nose the Earf is flat, and New York is the center of the Unicorn.

1 Like